We, Arcoche know you care how information about you is used and shared. We respect your privacy and take your online safety seriously.
In order to provide you with the products and services, we collect and process your essential personal data at minimum scale from the Arcoche website, services, online stores, and applications.
For contractual purposes, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
If you use Services or visit our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
This Policy includes:
What Personal Information About You Does Arcoche Collect?
For What Purposes Does Arcoche Use Your Personal Information?
How DO Arcoche Collect Your Personal Information？
How Are Cookies And Other Technologies Used To Collect Information
Does Arcoche Share Your Personal Information?
How Does Arcoche Secure Personal Information?
What Is The Arrangement Of Advertising And Promotion?
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Arcoche Collection Of Your Information?
How Long Do Arcoche Keep Your Personal Information?
Are Children Allowed To Use Arcoche Service?
Term of Use, Policies, And Revisions
1. What Personal Information about You does Arcoche Collect?We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products.
Here are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. We receive and store most information you provide in relation to Arcoche. Click hereto see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Service.
Automatic Information. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Service, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Arcoche. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Arcoche and other content served by or on behalf of Arcoche on other websites.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we will contribute to correcting our records and delivering your next purchase.
2. For What Purposes Does Arcoche Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Arcoche. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Arcoche Services.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Arcoche.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from customer information regarding custom clearance at the time of return.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Arcoche via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat, or message).
Advertising. We use your personal information to display personalized ads for features, products, and services that might be suitable for you.
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Arcoche, and others.
3. How DO Arcoche Collect Your Personal Information？
We may collect your personal information in a direct or an indirect manner to better serve you. In most events, we direct collect information from you:
Registration and Ordering. In order to supply you with products, you provide us your personal information at the stage of an online registration, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and financial information, like your credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our Site.
Payment. We may collect your personal information via a format provided by payment service, including but not limited to your card number, card type, card verification value, your billing address, your name, your email address and your phone number. Notwithstanding the collection, we do not retain any information provided through payment. Generally, the payment services you choose to finalize the orders maintain and reserve this information.
Delivery. Your receiving address, recipient and associated phone number are used to deliver goods in an order you placed. You are required to provide us with this minimum information in order to make a prompt and accurate delivery.
Product Reviews. We inquiry you with an email address and location to submit product reviews. Your email address will be kept in private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
4. How Are Cookies And Other Similar Tracking Technologies Used To collect Information?
If you do not want to store cookies on your computer you can adjust your browser settings. You can also adjust your settings to the extent that your browser refuses all cookies or only those from third parties. You can delete cookies that have been placed. You will have to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use. How to adjust these settings differs per browser. Click on one of the below icons to proceed directly to the manual of your browser or, if necessary, consult your browser's help function.
5. Does Arcoche Share Your Personal Information?
We sell merchandise, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, or license your personal or financial information. We will only disclose your personal or financial information in the following specific situations:
Examples of your personal information shared with a third party include:
- your email address to be shared with our affiliated websites or apps, like MiniInTheBox , Ador, eechic, ezbuy, for purpose of a survey, research, promotion and marketing, which are based on your visit or use records.
- your name, phone number, residential address pass to the delivery service for timely delivery and custom clearance.
- your email address need to be shared with our processors for advertising and promotions.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
- Merger and/or sale of assets: We do not trade any personal information to other companies in common place. However, it is necessary for us to develop our business to acquire, merge with or be acquired or merged by another company, inevitably, along with the effect of customer information transfer, in part or in whole, as business assets, notwithstanding, subject to the premised of prexisting the Privacy Notice in effect.
- Protection of Arcoche and Others: We release account and other personal information as is required by the law to protect ourselves, our customers or others; enforce or apply our Term of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Arcoche, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, entities, institutions, organizations or government authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Also, Arcoche and our processor reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may update the personal information and purposes for sharing other reasons we may describe to you from time to time, as permitted by law.
6. How Does Arcoche Secure Personal Information?
This Service uses technical and organizational measures to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We retain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information.
- We set different authorization for different employees to be permitted to access or approach your personal data.
- We only establish the partnership with those providers that have adequate protection on recurring service to prevent from data breaches.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Arcoche account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. You can sign out of your Arcoche account by selecting Sign Out.
7. What Is The Arrangement Of Advertising And Promotion?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Arcoche may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. As mentioned, these advertising and promotions is linked to the affiliated website indicated in Examples of your personal information shared with a third party.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: The third-party advisers provide you with Arcoche ads through the information we provided. To make you at ease, we will share with them the most minimized scope of personal information.
ONCE YOU FINALIZE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION BY DEFAULT PERMITS US THE DIRECT MARKETING TOWARDS YOU. HOWEVER, YOU MAY CHANGE THE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU ARE RELUCTANT TO RECEIVE ANY PROMOTION OR ADS INFORMATION.
8. What Choices Do You Have Regarding Arcoche Collection Of Your Information?
You are welcomed to raise any questions about how we collect and process your personal information. You may contact our Customer Service provided below or log into “My Account” to use “Ticket” service at your option.
- As stated above, if you choose not to provide necessary information for service, we are unable to provide you with our service.
- You have right to rectify your personal information through Account Setting referring to the What Information Can Customers Access? After the updates or rectification, we usually have a copy of your previous records.
- You have the right to object when you no longer want to receive any email or communication from us by using the Account Setting functions. The object right is also applicable to apps in your portable devices so you may adjust the settings in your portable devices.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account here and blocking cookies on your browser.
- For the Opt-out setting unable to be changed on the platform by yourself, you may contact our Customer Service for further help. In addition, you may request Arcoche to delete your account and accompanying information as well. You may also request for your personal information. However, at your request, we will take enormous time on processing so as to you may be charged for $ 1 US dollar or € 1 Euro for the process as you request for all the copies of your personal data.
9. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
10. Are Children Allowed To Use Arcoche Service?
Arcoche does not sell products for purchase by children and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you promised to be represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under the age of 13, we will not collect your personal without consent from your parents.
11. Term of Use, Policies, and Revisions
Examples of Information collected:
The information we direct collect from you and will be used in the following situation:
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Arcoche;
- communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise apps applicable;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other form;
- provide and rate Reviews;
- employ In-stock Notice.
In order to facilitate the engagement above, you are needed to supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your “Manage Address Book”;
- email addresses of your friends and other people;
- content of reviews and emails to us;
- personal description and in Personal Center;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver's license numbers;
- credit history information; and
Examples of the information collected and to be used to analyzing include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, email address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images when you use in Writing a Review column.
We may also use other means to automated-processing your data (i.e.device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.)
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Arcoche include:
- status of recent orders;
- your complete order history (including my orders);
- personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, rewards and credits, coupons);
- email notification settings (including In-Stock Notice, Flash Sale Deals, Personalized Notification & Recommendations and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommendations for You);
- shopping lists and My favorites;
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- communications (including inquiries and tickets)